UK Asylum is a form of protection extended to individuals by the UK government. Asylum seekers must be able to provide valid evidence for claiming UK asylum based on a fear of persecution, torture or death.
Why us? In your Asylum Matter
- Extremely high success rate in these types of cases
- Fixed fees so you stay in control
- Handled hundreds of appeals successfully
- We work very closely with the leading Counsel in the UK to bring you an outstanding outcome
- Wealth of experience and knowledge as to the best way forward for you and your family.
- Direct access to qualified solicitors – with in-depth experience
- Specialist solicitors who can get the application right the first time
- Succeeded in complex cases where others have failed. This can include a situation where the foreign national has a complex immigration history or the refusal involves a re-entry ban of 1, 5 or 10 years
- Consultation with a specialist solicitor to assess your eligibility, avoid disappointment and wasted fees
Call now to speak to an Immigration Specialist on 0161 795 4195 or complete our Online Form.