Financial issues/ Distribution of Property Matter
The court encourages parties to make their own agreements with regard to both children and financial matters.  Sometimes however parties are not able to reach an agreement and one or other of them will apply to the court for a financial order.

There are a wide range of powers available to the court when considering an application for a financial order.  The court will take all the circumstances of the case into account but will give first consideration to any minor children of the family.

Issues most commonly arising are what is to happen to the former matrimonial home, whether there should be a clean break between the parties or ongoing maintenance for one of the parties to the marriage, for example, because of a disparity in income, and whether or not the court needs to make a Pension Sharing Order or a Pension Attachment Order.

Why us? In your Financial  Matter

  • Extremely high success rate in these types of cases
  • Fixed fees so you stay in control
  • Wealth of experience and knowledge as to the best way forward for you and your family.
  • Direct access to qualified solicitors – with in-depth experience
  • Specialist solicitors who can get the application right the first time
  • Consultation with a specialist solicitor to assess your eligibility, avoid disappointment and wasted fees.

Call now to speak to an Immigration Specialist on Manchester : +44 161 974 5809 | London : +44 203 687 2724 or complete our Online Form.