Start your Appeal !
Immigration Appeals from Outside the UK
If you are overseas and have applied for a UK visa which has been refused, you will have 28 days to appeal this decision from receipt if you have been granted a right of appeal (depending on method of service). The appeal must be lodged before this date expires.
Appeal from within the UK
From within the UK, depending on the nature of refusal, you normally have 10 working days to lodge an appeal to the Tribunal, if given the right of appeal.
What Happens at an Immigration Appeal?
When you appeal, your case is heard by an Immigration Judge. If listed for an appeal and the case actually proceeds to hearing, arguments are heard from both sides. When heard orally, cases can be put forward fully. The client or sponsor (or both) have the chance to give evidence before a judge.
In certain circumstances pursuing an appeal may be an option, we will advise you as to whether an to file an appeal or submit a fresh application, if possible and / or applicable, is best for you. Appeals are often an effective remedy as officers sometimes make mistakes when considering applications and make decisions which are inaccurate or irrational.
Mandatory Re-Entry Bans
Important introduction into the UK Immigration Law System is that of re-entry bans. Depending on your circumstances in the UK and/or how you left the UK (i.e. over stayers, illegal entrants, etc.) and what category you’re seeking to return, you can face a re-entry ban of between 1 year, 5 years or 10 years depending on your circumstances. In such cases, ignorance really is no defence. The effects are very serious and can have massive repercussions from often innocent mistakes.
One Source Solicitors are experts at spotting such errors and challenging them successfully.
The Benefits of Appealing an Immigration Decision:
- An appeal avoids the need to lodge a fresh application which attracts a further fee.
- We will guide you and explain exactly what is required to win your case so you do not need to worry.
- Our appeal success rate is outstanding.
- If your application is successful, you will be granted the relevant leave to enter/ leave to remain (in) the UK
- Should the case proceed to a full hearing, we work very closely with some of the leading barristers in the UK to bring a successful and swift outcome to your case
- Our legal challenges are thoroughly and meticulously prepared, often our cases are settled early, often without hearing, this saves, time, money and stress.
Why us? In your Appeal Matter
- Extremely high success rate in these types of cases
- Fixed fees so you stay in control
- Handled hundreds of appeals successfully
- We work very closely with the leading Counsel in the UK to bring you an outstanding outcome
- Wealth of experience and knowledge as to the best way forward for you and your family.
- Direct access to qualified solicitors – with in-depth experience
- Specialist solicitors who can get the application right the first time
- Succeeded in complex cases where others have failed. This can include a situation where the foreign national has a complex immigration history or the refusal involves a re-entry ban of 1, 5 or 10 years
- Consultation with a specialist solicitor to assess your eligibility, avoid disappointment and wasted fees
Call now to speak to an Immigration Specialist on 0161 795 4195 or complete our Online Form.