In order to qualify under this category, you must meet the following requirements:
The sponsor must at the date of the application be aged 18 years or over; and be:
- A British Citizen in the UK; or
- Present and settled in the UK; or
- In the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection.
You or your partner as a result of age, illness or disability requires long-term personal care to perform everyday tasks.
The care you need is not available in the country where you are living, either because it is not available and there is no person in the country where you are living who can reasonably provide it or it is not affordable.
Your sponsor can show that he or she is able to provide adequate maintenance, accommodation and care for you without having to rely on public funds. Your sponsor will need to sign a sponsorship undertaking form to confirm that they will be responsible for your care without relying on public funds for a period of at least 5 years.
Why us? In your UK Dependency Visa Matter
- Extremely high success rate in these types of cases
- Fixed fees so you stay in control
- Handled hundreds of matters successfully
- Wealth of experience and knowledge as to the best way forward for you and your family.
- Direct access to qualified solicitors – with in-depth experience
- Specialist solicitors who can get the application right the first time
- Succeeded in complex cases where others have failed. This can include a situation where the foreign national has a complex immigration history or the refusal involves a re-entry ban of 1, 5 or 10 years
- Consultation with a specialist solicitor to assess your eligibility, avoid disappointment and wasted fees.