You can trust
- We are specialist UK Immigration solicitors.
- We handle all types of UK immigration matters, Including complex matters such as Asylum, Bail & Judicial Reviews.
- Appointments available, covering the whole of the UK
- Central Office locations In London, Manchester And Birmingham.
- Easy access to Immigration solicitors from the comfort of your home
- Fixed fee pricing. No hidden surprises
- Flexible payment plans
- Free case assessment.
- Advisors waiting to help. 7 days a week
Watch to see how we can help you
Here at One Source Solicitors, our UK Immigration solicitors are very proud of their high success rate. We provide advice in all areas of UK Immigration visa types. Here follow just some of the different categories we deal with. Varying from UK Marriage, Spouse, Visit Visa, Indefinite Leave to Remain, UK Work Visas, Citizenship, EU Law applications, Long residence applications, Asylum and Judicial reviews against the UKBA.
As part of the UK Immigration service we provide to all our clients, we offer a free initial review of your Immigration case. So, if you would like our UK Immigration lawyers to consider the merits of your UK visa application then just contact us with the details and we will carry out an assessment completely free of charge. In any case, our UK Immigration Solicitors can help you with, we will agree our fees in advance to give you certainty and peace of mind. Our UK Immigration lawyers costs are fixed and never vary. We can even breakdown the payments over a period to make it more affordable. Discuss the options available when you speak to an advisor
If you are uncertain what to do or have any questions that you want answered and would like to talk to an Immigration Solicitor about your options, then a face-to-face consultation is ideal. You can pre-book a visit to speak to an Immigration lawyer/ legal advisor who will discuss your options. Our Immigration lawyers are also authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, to give you peace of mind. We are UK Immigration Solicitors that you can trust.